Get Affordable Regular Cleaning in St Helier That Suits Every Pocket!
The phrase 'I've so much to do so little time' has never been truer. Many people are on the go all day and regularly find themselves wondering exactly how they'll fit everything in. Eventually something has to take a back seat and often that thing is the time spent cleaning the house. Unfortunately a quick go around with a duster and the vacuum won't keep the place looking clean for long and dust, cobwebs and dirt will quickly build up leaving you right back where you started - so what do you do? Simple! Book our low-cost service for regular cleaning in St Helier and let us take care of the cleaning for you!
We provide a high standard of service for a low price and can tackle all home cleaning tasks that you may have from changing bed linen, laundry and ironing to taking out the rubbish and cleaning floors. You simply tell us what you would like us to do and how often you would like us to come and leave the rest to us. So talk to us today and ask for details on our domestic cleaners in St Helier SM4!
What Can You Expect from Our House Cleaning Services?
As well as giving you a high level of cleaning for a very affordable price, we also:
- Arrange appointments as often as you need, simply tell us whether you want weekly cleaning, fortnightly cleaners or a monthly visit;
- Give you your own regular cleaner so that you know you’ll get consistently good cleaning and they know exactly how you prefer things done. Should your regular cleaner be ill or on holiday we’ll also provide full cover;
- Don’t charge you extra for weekend and bank holiday appointments;
- Don’t charge you to change or cancel an appointment with 2 days notice;
- Can help out with emergency cleaning;
- Are animal lovers and will happily work around any pets that you have;
- Train our cleaners on secure key holding so they can get on with their job even when you’re at work;
- Understand that things change and are very flexible, so we don’t charge if you need to cancel the service with only 7 days notice;
- Make sure that your file is completely up-to-date with your requirements and that your cleaner is fully aware of any changes and ready for your next appointment – you’ll never be just a customer number or address to us!
To become part of our skilled cleaning team each member is first professionally trained in all domestic and household chores and knows exactly how to get your home looking its absolute best. You can download our full and detailed checklist here or take a look below at a summary of the services we offer to you:
- Polishing of all surfaces;
- Sanitising bathroom and kitchen surfaces;
- Loading and unloading the dishwasher and washing any dishes;
- Cleaning kitchen appliances inside and out – please allow enough time for this;
- Remove lime scale;
- Vacuuming and mopping floors;
- Cleaning skirting boards;
- Changing bin bags and taking rubbish outside;
- General tidy;
- Cleaning windows inside;
- Ironing – please allow enough time for this;
- Changing bed sheets;
- General straightening and clothes folding;
Why Choose Us to Carry Out Regular Cleaning in St Helier?
We've a great reputation that we're proud of, due mainly to the fact that we'll always go the extra mile to keep our customers happy. This means when you book with us you can also expect:
- Employees that are trained on an ongoing basis to keep their knowledge and skills great and make sure that they're always professional and that routine doesn't allow their standards to slip. They also receive regular tests once they've graduated and started working as a member of our cleaning team;
- Ongoing quality control to make sure that standards stay high and meet our expectations;
- Motivate our employees and give them regular praise for good work so that they do their best for you every visit and importantly do it with a smile;
- Customer advisers that are available 7 days a week to deal with your call in the quickest time possible with the maximum of care;
- Our company and employees are all covered by Liability and General Liability insurance so as to protect you, your home and us;
- And last but by no means least, we offer a range of professional cleaning products to make your home shine and smell great - all you need to do is supply your cleaner with a vacuum!
Book Your Cleaning Lady by Calling Us Today!
Call 020 3404 5961 7 days a week to speak to our helpful advisers, fill in our online form to request a free quote or a call at a more suitable time or use our online chat facility to get chatting with us right now. We look forward to hearing from you very soon!